Thursday, June 09, 2005

Tropical depression# 1

ZCZC SEAMAIL Ship v6.0 Xaxero Software
MAIL FOR: ships log
TRACKING: 1118321298
Thursday, June, 09, 2005, 08:50 UTC
Coconut Grove Fl.

Capt. note:
I have been watching an air mass of disturbed air near Honduras that is taking shape. It is about 500 mi south of Miami and moving north. The depression will become a storm (winds of 39kts.) late today.
This soon to be the 1st named storm of the season will not become a hurricane, it will move towards the north western part of Florida and make landfall sometime Saturday.
The impact on my adventures will be sloppy, rainy and windy conditions on Friday and Saturday in Miami. I will be leaving for the Abaco islands Saturday, I will be hoping for favoring winds.
Today is new icemaker day and follow me TV installed to a Satilite dish. Yesterday I purchased a new faucet for the galley sink, would you believe $189.00 at Home Depot, if it had the word marine in front of it the price would have been 400.
I better get to installing that faucet.
Mark
NNNN
/EX

To reply to the sender please address to "KUS1109@cruiseEmail.com"
Please NO attachments
This service provided by http://www.cruiseEmail.com

No comments: