Thursday, June 30, 2005

Sandy cay day trip

ZCZC SEAMAIL Ship v6.0 Xaxero Software
MAIL FOR: ships log
TRACKING: 1120145632
Thursday, June, 30, 2005, 11:35 UTC
Hope town Abaco

Guest: MacKenzie age: eight almost 9
Yesterday we sailed from Hope town to Sandy Cay. We did some snorkeling. Tutu=grandmother found out that she can snorkel! While everyone went snorkeling except for Shane (My dad) and I stayed back and slept. It was a little cold for me. So I snuggled under my dads arm. Daddy's arm is like a blanket. We got up to see that Tutu was in the water with a life jacket around her arm with the hurt thumb. We also went to the beach. Before we found out that Tutu could go in the water, we went to the beach I stayed with Tutu at the beach. We picked up little and big shells. They were mostly all Turbans. They weren't all turbans. We found 2 big ones and 1 extra small one. We also found about 8 medium ones. All those add up to11 shells. We already had some shells so we couldn't keep all of them but I might be able to bring some back for my friends. We came back and ate dinner. After dinner Jessie and I slept in the Hernandoe's hide away ( the fifth cabin) I think that I slept better then I ever have (on the boat). Now were motoring tooooooooooo I don't know.
Good-bye,
Mackenzie

NNNN
/EX

To reply to the sender please address to "KUS1109@cruiseEmail.com"
Please NO attachments
This service provided by http://www.cruiseEmail.com

No comments: