Saturday, June 04, 2005

Single Handing

ZCZC SEAMAIL Ship v6.0 Xaxero Software
MAIL FOR: ships log
TRACKING: 1117906895
Saturday, June, 04, 2005, 13:43 UTC
The Tongue

Capt.note:
My eight guests left yesterday, I was all set to sail single hand to Miami but I was just too tired so I turned on the A/C, plugged in the cable TV and passed out. Sometimes you just need to do that.
Got up early and went to a local's restaurant in Nassau for a traditional Bahamian breakfast of stewed grouper and Johnny cake sounds bad but it is soo good.
Currently I'm in the so called tongue of the ocean with 3,000 feet of water beneath the keels abeam Chub Cay in the Berry islands 27 miles south of NW channel light. I can hear some radio chatter but I pretty much have the ocean to myself. I will enjoy the peace and solitude for the next day and a half. The usual nonstop whorl wind of cleaning Stray Cat and maintenance activities await me in Miami. I will have three days to Prep for my next trip which begins Friday and goes to the Abaco islands.
Mark

NNNN
/EX

To reply to the sender please address to "KUS1109@cruiseEmail.com"
Please NO attachments
This service provided by http://www.cruiseEmail.com

1 comment:

William said...

Hello -
I ran accross your blog and love it! I'm a miami boater looking to make the cross over to great harbor or grand bahama in late july and was looking all over the internet for info.

Your logs are alot of fun to read!
Thanks for sharing...
William.