Friday, January 27, 2006

Capt. notes

ZCZC SEAMAIL Ship v6.0 Xaxero Software
MAIL FOR: ships log
TRACKING: 1246576928
Friday, January, 27, 2006, 16:41 UTC
high seas

I spent the night in Bimini out of the wind and waves. I ran into Tim, a French couple and a Canadian couple who were anchored next to me in Miami. They left two days before me in flat calm.
I set sail at about 7:00 am, back in the wind and waves, the other boats are waiting this frontal passage out; wish I could too.
I was pretty pooped by 9:00 pm and fatigue leads to poor judgment so I dropped the hook on the banks near Russell light. Of course there is no protection on the banks and it was very ruff on deck but when I went below it was quite and warm. I took a hot shower, grilled a piece of salmon and had a salad while watching an HBO movie on sat tv.
I'm now 10 miles east of Nassau in very big seas and 25 kts of wind but this trip is almost over and it is Friday night in the big city for this solo sailor.
Mark

NNNN
/EX

To reply to the sender please address to "KUS1109@cruiseEmail.com"
Please NO attachments
This service provided by http://www.cruiseEmail.com

No comments: