Monday, January 09, 2006

back to work

ZCZC SEAMAIL Ship v6.0 Xaxero Software
MAIL FOR: ships log
TRACKING: 1136812542
Monday, January, 09, 2006, 08:26 UTC
Exuma islands

Capt. Mark
Happy New Year to all, I have just come back to George Town Exuma where I left Stray Cat while I flew to California to visit with my children for the holidays.
I had a wonderful time with my family getting caught-up with everyone and seeing for the first time my great granddaughter who is so pretty and sweet and the latest model in granddaughters Ocean who is just six months old. I also met for the first time two wonderful young men who are married to my granddaughters.
That shore side visit was about as long a period on land that I can remember in fifteen years. The distraction of the beautiful Exumas and the reality of sailing back to Florida for the upcoming charter season looming there help to soften the void of leaving. Now it's back to work to save up for the next visit.

NNNN
/EX

To reply to the sender please address to "KUS1109@cruiseEmail.com"
Please NO attachments
This service provided by http://www.cruiseEmail.com

No comments: