Monday, August 08, 2005

chill-in

ZCZC SEAMAIL Ship v6.0 Xaxero Software
MAIL FOR: ships log
TRACKING: 1123519138
Monday, August, 08, 2005, 12:41 UTC
the Exuama's

Monday, August 8, 2005

Outside Hybrid Cay, Bahamas

Another Day in Paradise. This is what I love about these trips last night we ate filet mignon and roasted potatoes with a great bottle of red wine and listened to Al Jarreau sing jazz. The stars and Milky Way were the evening entertainment. We slept in the web forward on board. I woke up sometime in the early morning hours to a light show of lightning 30 or 40 miles away. Absolutely beautiful.

The shopping in Nassau is okay - it's great if you are a shopper. The straw market is wonderful for the bargain hunters, jewelry, local crafts, purse knock-offs, t-shirt buyers. There are stores for the more luxurious shoppers - fine jewelry, boutique clothing, etc. But, you can do that anywhere. I love coming on Captain Mark's Stray Cat III to get away from all of that.

The hidden cays are a delight to come upon. The water is pure azure. The relaxation is so abundant it is profound. I haven't worn my watch or wedding ring since boarding (can't wear shiny jewelry while diving hence the doffing of the ring). My hair has been either. 1. Wet 2. Under a Hat 3. On it's Own. I am sure I look a bit like a rodeo clown with hair flying out from under a hat in every which way - but. How nice not to have to care.

It is great not having time commitments pulling at me. I wake up and don't know what time it is. I eat lunch when I feel like it. I have no idea when we have dinner or what time I go to bed. How nice to live according to my body time clock instead of one worn on my wrist. This is a great place to get quiet with self - and also to connect with family and self. It is also a great way to play with family without electronics, media or paid-for stimuli.

How fun to walk on Iguana Island and swim off shore with the family. How fun to explore the waters, the islands - each other. This has been a great trip - once again I am reminded how wonderful it has been to meet Captain Mark and be with him in his water home.

NNNN
/EX

To reply to the sender please address to "KUS1109@cruiseEmail.com"
Please NO attachments
This service provided by http://www.cruiseEmail.com

No comments: