Friday, July 08, 2005

Capt. note

ZCZC SEAMAIL Ship v6.0 Xaxero Software
MAIL FOR: ships log
TRACKING: 1120831575
Friday, July, 08, 2005, 10:09 UTC
Marsh Harbor, Abaco,Bahamas

Judging by the number of phone calls and emails I'm receiving I thought I better up date the ships log to let everyone know that I'm not in harms way of Hurricane Dennis.
I'm at anchor in Marsh Harbor Abaco in the Bahamas. We are expecting winds of less than 40kts here which is enough for me.
I advised my last guest to cut short their two week vacation by leaving two days early just to be sure they could get out. With the expected winds we would not be going anywhere anyway.
Speaking of my last guest we really sailed everyday, that is to say, if we wanted to visit another island we went with the wind that day and sailed and tacked. Imagine that, not driven by a need to motor everywhere but just the beauty and joy of sailing.
This is Abaco sailing week here with a race everyday and a party every night. As a result of race week there are a number of boats here and no dockage available resulting in a crowded anchorage. I hope it isn't a Chinese fire drill tonight with slipping anchors and boats dragging down on me.
I better cut this short and get Stray Cat ready for a wind, rainy night.
Mark

NNNN
/EX

To reply to the sender please address to "KUS1109@cruiseEmail.com"
Please NO attachments
This service provided by http://www.cruiseEmail.com

No comments: