Monday, February 08, 2010

what did you like

I liked feeding the Iguanas, it was funny when they took the grape and ran off. I liked feeding the sharks at Compass Cay, you can pet the sharks and I got a few pictures of the sharks underwater with my underwater camera. Carla always cooked good meals. It was really fun going really fast in the dinghy.
Ulysses 9

I liked feeding the Iguanas. I liked playing in the waves at Compass Cay. I really like being on the front of the boat when we have big waves. I like feeding the birds called banana quits on Warderick Cay, they eat out of your hand. I liked fishing even though I didn't catch anything.
Lyle 11

I thought the sharks were really cool, they chomped the fish bits really fast. there were smaller fish that got scared by the sharks but they did get little pieces to eat. I thought it was really really fun on our first day when we had the big waves and the boat was bouncing up and down. We fit 9 people in the dinghy when we went to dinner at Ocean Cabin on Little farmers Cay.
Fletcher 13

When we first sailed I got soaked sitting on the trampoline. I swam in the ocean a lot. I paddled the kayak with me and my mom in it all the way back to the boat. I fed the nurse sharks. I like hopping on the waves. I saw a green flash when the sun was going down.
Rose 7

----------
radio email processed by SailMail
for information see: http://www.sailmail.com

No comments: