Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Second day, march 6

ZCZC SEAMAIL Ship v6.0 Xaxero Software
MAIL FOR: ships log
TRACKING: 1141686188
Monday, March, 06, 2006, 18:06 UTC
Cat Cay, Bahamas

Captains log march 6, 2006
Passeger, Maria Diaz (pili):

Today (march 6) I woke up, brushed my teeth, put my bathing suit on and had breakfast (two bowls of Captain Crunch, yea!) looking at a beautiful bay in Bimini Island. Then we hung out for a while there and after an hour or so, we left to Bimini Blue Water Marina. There we bought some groceries (food, drinks, hydrogen peroxide, lotion, etc.) and brought them back to the boat. In the marina we saw a beautiful and huge manta ray. Took pictures, called our parents or who ever and had lunch (humus sandwich). From there we left to (I don't know the name) a wrecked ship and had a really beautiful and fun snorkeling. I was having a lot of fun till Stassa told me that there was a jelly fish. In that moment I aborted the mission and went back to the boat to work on my tan. We stayed there for a while and then left to Cat Cay. Beautiful island! I'm planning on buying some land here but I left my check book. Captain Mark told me that it is a million dollars just to be part of an association that owns the island, you know, just to be able to hang out there and have drinks, you know, chill. Anyways, right now I'm ready to have a couple of drinks and eat. All I can say is that I could live here forever! I LOVE IT! I'm seriously thinking of it. Well I don't have anything else to say, I guess I'll write it later.
Sincerely, PILI

P.S. Me encantan estas islas. Me quedaria aqui hasta verlas todas. Nunca me voy a olvidar de este viaje

NNNN
/EX

To reply to the sender please address to "KUS1109@cruiseEmail.com"
Please NO attachments
This service provided by http://www.cruiseEmail.com

No comments: